A series of poster sessions will be held during the conference.
Call for individual poster abstracts open October 10, 2023 – January 10, 2024
Submission guidelines & general information
Please prepare the following information to submit an individual poster submission:
1. A title for your poster (sentence case format – capitalizing only the first word of your title)
2. A theme that best describes the topic or theme of your poster
3. Full abstract text between 300 – 500 words (up to 3000 characters including spaces).
4. Names, email addresses, and affiliations of all authors, including the presenting author
- Ensure the submission has been approved by all authors
- Authors may specify only one affiliation
Editing your submission:
Please note that once you officially submit your abstract you can no longer make any edits. It is therefore advised that you save your abstract in a draft format until you are confident that all amendments / changes have been carried out.
Microdialysis, push-pull, related methods
Tools for circuit manipulation
Translational approaches including studies in humans
Other type of approaches (please enter manually)
Submission tool instructions
Please note: you must create an account before logging into the system to submit. If you already have an account (this is possible if you are associated with other Podium run societies), you will be prompted to login or reset your password.